Why choose Carefree Home Watch?
Our Promise to our Clients
Carefree Home Watch is committed to offering the highest quality level and reliability of service for all of our clients. This commitment to excellence can only be achieved by doing what we say we are going to do and exceeding our client’s expectations.
We promise to respond directly to every client’s telephone call, recorded voice message, text or email by close of business Monday-Friday at 5 p.m. or by the end of the next business day if the contact is made on the weekend or after 5 p.m.
• Training by Your Home Watch Professionals
• Certified Home Watch Professional by the International Home Watch Alliance
• Accredited Member of National Home Watch Association
• Certified Home Watch Professional by the National Home Watch Association
• Accredited Member of the International Home Watch Alliance
• Community Associations Institute Member
• Community Owners, Managers & Associates-Member
• Licensed Community Association Manager — CAM48485 and CAM48506
• Mold course certificate from Inspection Certification Associates
• FEMA certificate IS-00394 protecting your home or small business
• GENERAL LIABILITY POLICY in the amount of $1,000,000/$2,000,000 aggregate
• Surety Bond in the amount of $10,000
Advanced Technology for 24/7 Reporting
Detailed homewatch reports are completed each visit displaying the condition of your property along with the date and time your home was visited. These reports are provided electronically through the HomeWatchIT reporting system. This system uses GPS technology which can only be activated while on your property. You can login via the Client Portal to review reports 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
On site temperature, humidity and power outage monitoring for your peace of mind.
We recommend HouseSetter to enhance your overall home monitoring experience. HouseSetter provides 24/7 monitoring and alerts you and/or your designee of variances in temperature, humidity and/or any power outages. When you get an alert, you can request that your Carefree Home Watch representative investigate the issue. HouseSetter is endorsed by the National Home Watch Association.